Hi! I am Alana Lowery and welcome back to my blog. Today we will be talking Christmas outfit for the holidays. First, I will go into something classy and dressy and then we will talk more casual. Let's dive in.
Second, we have this plaid skirt paired with this turtleneck and fur
coat. I love love love this outfit. I need it in my closet immediately. I have been wanting a fur coat for the longest time. I saw some at Old Navy they were still too expensive to me at the time. The plaid skirt really sells it for me it gives it that pop of color and also gives the vibes of a Ralph Lauren Christmas. This is my favorite HIT of all time. They have really cute boots at Target with this kind of heel. they are like 50 dollars. I think that is an okay price, but I am sure Amazon has some cheap ones.
Lastly, is a whole outfit from Amazon you can find. You still look dressed up and put together it is just easy.
Thank you for tuning in! Comment what you look you have planned to for Christmas!
XOXO,
Alana

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment