Saturday, November 29, 2025

Wicked: For Good Premiere

 Hi, I am Alana Lowery and welcome back to my blog! Since last week Wicked came out I thought what better way to celebrate then to break down the fashion on carpet for the Wicked part 2 premiere. First let's start with Ariana Grande her carpet look was a little basic, but the pink goes with the theme of her character in Wicked, so it makes sense. Because her character in Wicked Glinda is all about pink, girly, and bubbly. I think it is stunning, so I give it a HIT, but I did I expected more for her.                               
                                                                             
 
Next, we have Michelle Yeoh with this huge yellow dress. I this it is different from anything I have seen but something is just off about it is not stunning and jaw dropping to me. I think that everything is just too big and overwhelming. I see the vision, but it just did not think it landed like she wanted it to. I think if the dress was smaller, I would have loved it more than what we got here. This is a MISS for sure.                                             



Lastly, the iconic Cynthia Erivo this outfit is most icon outfit I have seen Cynthia wear. It goes so well with her character in Wicked. I loved this look so much it is giving Wick Witch from the West. The mask and the cap look are my favorite which surprised me. Because in the movie she is not really the bad guy she is the hero trying to save OZ. So, I see this as kind of representation of her being the hero even though people see her as this dark wick witch. So, to me this is a HIT it is everything I needed and expected to out of her.

Thank y'all for tuning in!

XOXO,
Alana 

No comments:

Post a Comment