Monday, December 8, 2025

New Years Expo

 Hi! I am Alana Lowery and welcome to my blog. Since the year is coming to an end and Final are here. I wanted to close out the year with a New Years outfit idea. This is a great inspiration for outfits. When I think of the song by Taylor Swift call New Year's Day. That say, "there's glitter on the floor after the party." Glitter is all I can think about so glitter and sparkly dresses are the way to go. All of these pieces are good ideas for New Years this is a HIT. Theses outfits give me Hannah Montana vibes. I love it. 

If you do not like spark. I got you. This set has been on my mind, and I can't get over it. It is like furry on the end of the sleeves and pant. It is a need not a want at this point because of how long I have had it in my Wishlist. I found it cozy and dressy at the same time. I think the loafers are so comfortable and looks very good with this outfit. This is a HIT. 

Lastly, if we want to be super casual and laid back then I think this outfit will be super cute and casual. I love the off the shoulder look of the sweater with some jean and flats. It is a HIT. I think this looks really good with glasses, but I think that only work if you have real prescribed glasses. I really think it is a MISS when people who do not wear glasses wear them just because. 


Comment if you do anything for NYE! I know
 I usually do not, but I know a lot of people do. 
So, I am curious how many of y'all do. 

XOXO, 

Alana 







No comments:

Post a Comment