casual with some jeans and a cute top or jacket. But to make it feel
and look more put together do some accessories. Like in this
second image she is laid back and add a brown and white scarf
that made it so cute. Her shoes are some loafers that are trending
right now. Which I think is so costal and they were very popular
this summer in women's fashion. But I think they are going to be
trendy this fall too.
.jpg)
Next, we are going to into some men's outfits , you will see the image for visual aspects. I think for this Thanksgiving outfit for men it is very chill and laid back. Some simple jeans and a jacket with a sweater is very casual and fall vibes. If it is cold, you can do some layering with jacket, flannel, and sweater. I think this would look so good. Carhartt jackets are so comfortable and so fashionable, but they are expensive. So, my go to Amazon has cheap look alike.
If you want to see a Christmas Expo blog comment below!
XOXO,
Alana


No comments:
Post a Comment