Saturday, November 15, 2025

Funky Fashion

 Hi y'all I am Alana Lowery and welcome back my blog! Today we will dive into the different trends that funky but fun. I am loving different fashion styles that goes outside of the box. First, I love the scarf as necklaces. When people add charms to make it their own it is so cute. @kyliefaithjewelry_ is a great example I love how you mix and match different charms and scarf to make it more you. It gives the outfit a pop of color. Also, you can wear scarves as a belt I did that this week. It was super cute. It is a HIT for me! 

Next, ties for women. I love this trend is very much men corporate but for women. when I see a women do this trend they give me the coolest vibes ever. My favorite tiktoker right now Eve her style is so cool, unique, and funky. I love it. It works extremely well in this video she specifically wears it as a scarf which I am obsessed with. She also used the tie as a belt. She is also wearing a beret and that is the next topic I would like to dive into. Beret is back in style, I think this is also so fun for fall. Isn't it crazy how fashion always repeats itself? berets were popular in the 19th century and now they back in style again. So, it is a HIT in my book I love when people take something from the past and make it their own with modern fashion.

Lastly, this one is a bit crazy, but I think it is fun! People have 
been doing this and it actually looks decent. They are wearing men 
button downs as skirts. Taking two shirts and buttoning them 
around their waist. This is such a niche fashion trend, but I think it is simple and can go far. I do see it not looking good if one does not get the right colors to make it not clash but at the same time make it your own. In the picture these two colors go together so well. I think this trend can be a HIT & MISS. 

Comment down below what funky trends you like that I did not mention!

XOXO,
Alana 

No comments:

Post a Comment