Hi y'all I am Alana Lowery and welcome back to my blog! Today we will talk about men's fashion something we have not done yet, it is very new to this blog. We have only talk about women fashion so far, but I wanted to switch it up and talk a little bit about men fashion fall edition. really like when men put effort into their outfits something about it just make it more attractive obviously but also put together. I will say that sweatpants every day or every week is a big MISS it gets to point where it is just boring. I get it comfy and not feel like putting on clothes is okay every once and awhile but not every day. Slides this is a man stable when they want a quick shoe this is the Birkenstocks of men shoes. We need to switch it up. Here on campus, I see the same men wearing them every single day. Total MISS.
Fall fashion for men can be both comfy but also dressy a little bit it does always have to be sweatpants and hoodie. @Sweethatco is the perfect example of fall style. Their clothes are expensive, but you can easily find clothes on Amazon, Tj Maxx, and H&M. H&M clothes for men especially have popped off. Sweethatco founder's taste is incredibly good. Here is a picture for example. This style is a such a big HIT in my opinion. Jackets like this style and a baseball cap is just chef's kiss. Baggy jeans are definitely a go to and what I recommend but skinny is a MISS in so many different eras. I think it is also more comfortable and looser.Last thing we will talk about shoe choices. In the picture you see Adidas that is a really good example of a daily shoe. Along with Nike, Converses, and Tennis shoes. For that dressier vibe Loafers, Boat shoes, and Sperry are good options.
If you like this blog and want more about men fashion let me know!
XOXO,
Alana

No comments:
Post a Comment