Monday, November 3, 2025

Fall Fashion pt. 2

Hi y'all, I am Alana Lowery and welcome back to my vlog. Today we will be diving into part two of fall fashion. First thing we will talk about is flannels. Flannels have always been a fall favorite, but I have mixed feelings about it. Flannels can be dressed really well but also the length can make it not look as good. Really oversized and long flannel on a person makes it look weird but the right length on of flannel on a person makes it look good. So, flannels are a HIT & MISS depending on the execution of the outfit. 

Second, layering shirts over one another. @Audreytrullinger is a great example of this trend. Here is a picture for visuals. I love it, it is so cute and fun. This is a HIT it is something different and it is a basic layering that you can just throw it on when you need a quick fit. This with some cute jeans or skirt with some long Hunter boot. Hunter boots are something I need to invest in especially in Charleston. They are good for so many things like rain, mud, and work. So, with the rain here in Charleston I think it is a good idea. They are just so durable which I love in a shoe. It is such a HIT. @oh.binma outfit with the boost is a great example. I love her outfit the vibes are giving rain day in England, with the coat and skirt. 

Lastly, OVERALLS they are so comfy and easy to throw on. 
They are also an easy outfit idea. This is one of my go to outfits 
I love to dress around it because you can just mix and match it up. 
It is so much fun to do I feel like a doll when I get to mix and match
my clothes up. For example, there is a picture of me on the right. I think fashion is what you make it but it is good to know what is in and out in the fashion world and that is what I am here to help with! 

XOXO, 
Alana 

No comments:

Post a Comment