Hi, I am Alana Lowery and welcome back to my blog! Today we are going to talk about fall fashion the biggest statement that are trending right now! I am going to make this a two-part blog! The first item is Fyre boots they are all the craze right now! Fyre boots is a great fall boot that styles well with many outfits. For example, like a cute denim set and Fyre boots with white sweater socks to bring the cozy fall look to the outfit! @Issaalonte her outfit is an HIT is the perfect fall fit! the only downside about Fyre boots is that they are expensive they cost about $400. But it is okay I got y'all with some dupe or cheaper Fyre boot options. The first option is at some Marshall's they sell Fyre boots for $125 which is over half the price, you still get the name brand, and the quality of what they are known for. The second option is on Amazon they have a lot of dupes. All you have to do is look up "Fyre boot dupes" and many options will come up. Next for fall fashion is DENIM DENIM DENIM, it is a staple in fall fashion right now! A BIG HIT I think the denim is just pure perfection. You can dress it down or dress it up! Something about this style with a brown belt just gives it that fall vibe. Lastly, for today we will talk about UGG boots for the fall it is a hit, but I have seen a lot of people wear bedroom UGG slippers with their outfits. I think this is a MISS unfortunately. It makes the outfit look like it is lacking and with some outfits make it seem like you are going to bed. Overall, UGG boots are always a great fall shoe!! This was part one of fall fashion. Stay tuned for part two coming soon!
XOXO,
Alana
No comments:
Post a Comment