About me
Hi, welcome to my blog! My name is Alana Lowery. I am
currently a senior in college. I am a Communications major and a Theatre minor.
I am very passioned about social media, theatre, and FASHION. this blog is
called Hits and Misses. My goal is to break down the fashion world for you! The
do's and don'ts, don't worry, I am here for you! We will talk about all of the
trends, flops, and future of fashion. From what I think will be trending in a
few years or fun facts. I will talk mostly about women fashion, but I will
include a little bit men fashion too. I'm so excited to fill y'all in on all
the trends! Today we will dive into my favorite trend right now workout causal. I
love dressing up but also love being causal and this is the perfect mix.
@Riannagail on TikTok is the perfect example of this style. In the link attached to her username is her outfit. It is a simple work out set that was elevated with
a jean jacket! This is a HIT that I think will be trending for a while. I think
that it is casual and comfortable but also adds a little flare. The New Balance
shoes also make the fit look both casual and like you are going to the
gym. Something I would add to the outfit is a headband to make it even
better! I have worn an outfit like this on my TikTok, and people loved it. They
were asking wear I got it from. Places I
would wear this look is to go on a coffee run or to run errands at the
store. Overall, this is a great trend that I will continue to wear.
Comment what you would like to see from me!
XOXO,
Alana
No comments:
Post a Comment