Friday, September 11, 2026

Mocknecks Dupes

 Hi, if you are new here, I am Alana Lowery and welcome to my blog! I been trying and, I am in a rut, but I am praying to stop being lazy. And start doing thing I love like this blog so. Let's get into it! If you are like me, you know that the mocknecks sweatshirts have been everywhere. The most popular has been the Parke sweatshirt but if you are like me the price is out of your budget right now. So, I am here to help, I have found some dupes that are affordable for you. 

First, we have the dupes from Ross they have so many different options. My favorite is the Jesus mockneck I love it. It is faith based and cute. The Christian girlies like me have been obsessed with them and they are the most affordable coming out to $14. Next, we have our local boutiques in Charleston, Millie Lynn. They have really cute ones other than just the Charleston ones, but these are $74 which is more affordable than the Parke. I love the supporting boutique because you are supporting your locals. The print is cute and I love the blue and pink.

 Lastly, we have Sundae Society it is made of 100% cotton which I love because it is better for your skin. And they are super vibrate and cute. They have drops you have to be in the inside scoop for, but they are affordable and fun.                                            


I am making this a two-part series so comment if you know any brands that you would like to see in this series or any brand that I mentioned you want to buy!


Thanks for tuning in!

XOXO, 

Alana                                                                                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment